Monday, November 02, 2009

Driving training

So I have survived my first day of driving training, and I would love to tell you all about it, but pretty much the first thing the instructor told us this morning was that what we're learning this week is sensitive information, and so we shouldn't go blabbing about it or leave our books lying around where someone might see them.  Because we don't want the bad guys to know how we're trained to react if we're attacked, so that they can attack us better.

My first thought when he said that, though, was: if the bad guys are coming all the way to Virginia to get information on me or to attack me, I am in big trouble, and I don't think this course is going to be enough to keep me safe.

But instead of telling you what I've been up to, I will just say this:  Bad Guys, I am learning all kinds of crazy stuff you do not want to have to deal with.  So don't mess with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is this on the PC Journals site? It does not appear you are in Peace Corps.

Unknown said...

Wow! This blog is magnificent. I really like reading your articles about Driver Training. Driving expertise is polar to passing a road or skills test. Dallas Texas Approved Online Defensive Driving Instruction