Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy busy... or should I say, "tres, tres occupee"?

So I guess it's been a really long time since I posted anything.  But don't worry, that doesn't mean you've been missing out on hearing about all the fun and excitement and adventures in my life.  It means that my fun and excitement and adventures have been very limited because I've been so busy studying French.  Six hours a day, five days a week, it's just me and my French tutor (a woman from Cameroon who is a great teacher and who I'm very happy with).  And then I go home and do homework for another two or three hours.  (Except lately, because I'm feeling burned out - did I mention I only got Christmas day off for holiday vacation? - so I haven't been doing much studying after class, but paradoxically it seems to be paying off because after a whole weekend of not doing any French at all, I was absolutely on fire in class today.)

Anyway, so I think I've made my point.  My life revolves around French.

0 comments: