Saturday, June 12, 2010

DC "celebrity" sighting

On my way to dinner tonight, I saw House minority leader John Boehner having dinner at another restaurant across the street.  The photo I took isn't very good since my camera phone doesn't have zoom, but he's the guy at the left side of the table on the right:


The guys at the table just to the left are his security guys, probably Secret Service.  When I got out of the car, I was just looking over at John Boehner for a bit, which apparently made the security guy mad.  So he started glaring at me, and then he took a picture of me with his camera phone, probably to run through the FBI database later.  I thought it was pretty funny.  I wonder if they'll figure out who I am?  (If they're smart, they'll google "John Boehner" and probably find this blog entry).

0 comments: