Tuesday, July 06, 2010

First day at work

Had my first day at work today - starting at 7:15am!  But at least I get to leave at 4:30, and 12:30 on Fridays.


The OFDA team I'm going to be working with had my cubicle all set up and ready for me, which was nice:



It was a good, busy day, mostly spent meeting people and doing paperwork.  But I found out I'm going on a trip next week to northeastern Kenya to visit one of our partners' projects, which is very exciting!  And it sounds like there will be lots more trips and interesting work to come, so I'm very happy.

Now if I can just get internet at my house, and maybe some food in the fridge... (please note that internet is the higher priority).

1 comments:

Antoine McGrath said...

What you are doing is unbelievable, and yet you post a picture of papers and pens! I like the touch of reality you dash into the blog with this post.