Saturday, April 28, 2007

Week recap

written Friday, 27 April 2007

It's a cliche to say it, but this week has really flown by. Tuesday we had our second language assessments; Wednesday we were issued our bikes and got the results from our language assessments (mine was good, but it doesn't really mean anything because it is really only how you perform on the last test that matters); and yesterday (Thursday) we had a talent show, with the talented among us (not me) entertaining the rest of us with songs, stories, and skits. Also I finally went to a tailor to get some clothes made, and they're supposed to be finished today. I'll try to post some pictures of me in my "complet" later (assuming it doesn't look terrible).

This weekend a bunch of people are going to the beach again, but I haven't spent much time with my family here and I'm pretty tired, so I'm planning to stick around town, hang out with my family, and hopefully sleep a little. And maybe go for a nice long bike ride on Sunday, now that we finally have our bikes (they did end up having women's bikes for us, so I was happy about that).

0 comments: